Standings update and Weather for tomorrow

I just wanted to let everyone know that the standings will not be updated until Friday.
Please be patient and I will get them updated once all the scores are in by Friday.
Also with the amount of snow we are supposed to be getting we will be paying attention to the weather and we will be making a decision by 4pm tomorrow on if the league is cancelled.
I will not be able to update the site, but it will be posted in the Facebook chat and the Facebook group.